- Includes All Visits + 1 Set of Retainers
- Free Initial Consultation ($100 Value)
- Limited time offer
Stoute Dental, Invisalign® Dentist in Crofton MD
How Does Invisalign® Work?
You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Stoute has prescribed. You’ll visit Dr. Stoute about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages 9-15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Invisalign® can help you get the great smile you’ve always wanted because it’s…
- Invisible, so no one can tell you’re straightening your teeth. Now you can smile proudly during treatment as well as after.
- Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. In addition, it makes brushing and flossing a cinch!
- Comfortable, because it has no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment. And no metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments.
- BONUS: Invisalign® also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete!
Can Invisalign® work for you?
There are Invisalign® success stories for all kinds of cases. For the most part, Invisalign® can correct problems with overcrowding, spacing, and crooked teeth. After consulting with Dr. Stoute, he will let you know if Invisalign® is right for you.
How do I start?
In order to know whether Invisalign® will work for you, give us a call at (410) 721-0900 or schedule your free consultation. During the consultation, we will further inform you on the technique, how it works, pricing, and if it is the right choice of treatment for you. Pricing varies depending on the severity of your case, and the length of treatment. Print the coupon below and bring it with you to take advantage of our special offer.