Dental visit for Child or Pregnant Woman
FREE Dental Care for Maryland Healthy Smiles participants!
Free Dental Treatment during Pregnancy in Crofton Maryland
Stoute Dental is partnered with the Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Program to provide no cost dental services to children and pregnant women.
The Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Program is a Medicaid program that covers dental services you or your child needs to stay healthy. The program offers benefits for:
• Children who are newborn through age 20.
• Pregnant women who are age 21 or older.
• Adults in the REM program who are age 21 or older.
Some of the covered dental services for adults include:
- Regular checkups
- Teeth cleanings.
- Fluoride treatments to help prevent cavities
- X-rays to check for unhealthy teeth
- Fillings to treat cavities
- Root canals to treat unhealthy teeth
- Crowns to cover damaged teeth
- Extractions to pull out unhealthy teeth.
- Anesthesia to stop pain during treatment
- Denture adjustments
- Toothache emergency care
Scion Dental, Inc., manages the Maryland Healthy Smiles Dental Program.
To reach their Customer Service or for inquiries, call 1-855-934-9812. (TDD for hearing impaired: 1-855934-9816.)
Or visit member.mdhealthysmiles.com
We have available appointments for Healthy Smiles participants. Call us at (410) 721-0900